Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bloggers at long last!

We have finally joined the land of the living and have now created a blog. We are still working out the formatting kinks - but we will get it all figured out sooner or later. We know that we are not super thrilling, but with the upcoming birth of our baby girl, Emma - we thought we could finally have something to blog about and upload pics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! WELCOME to the blogosphere! I'm so excited to read your stories and see your pictures! Emma is BEAUTIFUL!

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

Hi Tammy, this is Aimee Roberts from the BYU 25th ward. I found your site through the Krebs/Tibbits line. Congrats on the new little baby! She is precious!!! Happy blogging! (our site is therobertsreport.blogspot.com)

Smelsha said...

Yeah! I'm glad I found your blog through a comment on the Singley's...hope you don't mind. I'll start checking it on a regular basis. Can't wait to see how that cute little Emma grows!!