Monday, September 27, 2010

Why Disneyland should be mandated by law for children.

We just took the most wonderful trip to Disneyland!

I'll post more details and pictures soon, but I just had to get this video up.

Grandparents should feel obligated to watch it in entirety... :)

But, the rest of you can get a feel for Emma's excitement by scrolling to :55 (watch for 10 seconds) and minute 2:00 (watch for 5 seconds).

12 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Oh, My Gosh. That is the best video I've ever seen! Her pure elation at the mere sight of the characters is absolutely adorable. And her scream, haha!

I love it, and will have to show Beckam when he's awake tomorrow :) So cute.

Can't wait to hear more about the trip.

Glen Krebs said...

That is perfect joy. I cannot wait to see Glen's face when he meets Harry Potter in a week.

Brooke said...

I LOVE it!!! I especially loved hearing her yell, "Say hi to me!" I am glad you got it on camera. So fun.

Lana said...

I love that she'd been properly schooled in all of their names. Alan in Wonderland, for instance. :)

She is the cutest thing ever. And I couldn't stop smiling at her joy.

azandersens said...

For those that don't take their kids to Disneyland "until they can remember/appreciate it", BOO! They should watch this video. It is so magical and fun for the little ones. We love Emma!

Dixie Dixon said...

Too cute! It made me wish I was 3 again. I want to be so excited by Pinnocio that I just can't help but SCREAM!!! It takes a lot more for me now...like a phone call from someone telling me I've won a million dollars. Or at least, I think that would do it. :)

Jason and Kate said...

That is so cute! Wyatt loves Disneyland....he has been 3 times! I'll have to show Jason this video.

Unknown said...

She screams just like her mother! :)

Rob and Alexa said...

So much fun. I wanna go. Emma is to cute and I love her little screams and giggles.

Rachel said...

Ohmy, that Pinocchio is about the. scariest. thing. ever. I'd be screaming also - but it wouldn't be nearly as (to die for) cute as Emma as I'd be pushing kids out of the way as I ran and screamed...

Krista said...

OH MY GOODNESS TAMMY, seriously can I miss you guys ANYMORE!!! Heck with coming to see family I wanna come home and see you guys! I miss that sweet Emma! I miss you too, I am waiting to find my Tammy here in TX and no luck...
Miss you guys!

Sarah and Trent said...

Ah cute!!! I really got a few little goosebumps, that's how excited I got watching Emma's happiness. :) I love the parade!! Bummer that you didn't get to go on many rides pregnant Tammy... but wow I know it was all worth it seeing this sweetie girl so elated!