Grandmas are the BEST. Wouldn't you say?
My Mom came to Arizona for the week leading up to Grant's blessing on Sunday. We were SO happy to have her visiting!

We spent time at the Museum for Youth in Mesa where they have a WONDERFUL Fairy Tales exhibit right now. If you have a girl in your home ages 2-5, you simply must go. Dress ups galore. Emma was in heaven.


We also spent time reading books, playing at parks, canning 40 pounds of chicken, attending dance class, eating/cooking too much food, watching Tangled (for the 4
th time in the theater) and just enjoying lots of Grandma Krebs time.

My Mom always stays with my Grandma and Grandpa Hancock when she comes. One evening we were having dinner at my grandparents home and invited Greg's Mom to join us. I said excitedly to Emma, "Isn't it so fun that you get to eat dinner with TWO Grandmas tonight?" She looked at me very confused and said, "No Mom, I get to eat dinner with THREE Grandmas tonight, because Grandma Hancock will also be there."
This kid doesn't miss a thing.
THANK YOU GRANDMA KREBS for making our week one to remember!
4 comments:
What's not to love about Grandma Krebs!!!!
Amen to Jeff. Sweet times. Beautiful children.
So....I was inspired by your lesson yesterday and decided this was the day I would get off my fat butt and do something. So I got up and ready before 8 (alright listen, this isn't considered "early" for the working world; but let me teeeeeeeeell you!) and got Blade ready as well. We were able to make it about a mile when the off and on showers started. Crap! The ONE DAY I decide to get healthy....
Grant looks like he's getting so big in that picture! How lucky to get all the grandma's at once!!!
Post a Comment