Monday, May 9, 2011

My Perfect Mother's Day

I enjoyed a perfect Mother's Day.

Because of this:

Complete with Emma's FIRST signature (been trying to get the stinker to write it for MONTHS)

And a beautiful portrait of our family by Emma...

And these.
(one from Emma and one from Grant)

And being able to honor my INCREDIBLE Mother.

Some day I'll be half as incredible.

Some day.

(yes, those are my chubby thighs pouring out of the diaper and yes, my thighs are still that chubby.)

Being a Mother is the most exhausting and most joyous careers around. I'm glad it's mine.

A special thanks to sweet Greg for making me feel extra love and appreciation.

4 comments:

azandersens said...

Those thighs aren't even chubby. Cute pic anyhow. Happy Mother's Day!

Corinda said...

Wahoo--go Emma. I'm so impressed. You come from a long line of great mom's!

Krisha said...

Come on. You know "perfect" would be my picture ALL OVER that flower!

Krisha said...

And as for your thighs...I'm glad I can stop imagining how your thighs look....THANK YOU FOR MY CREAM SLUSH!!!