Some fun Christmas photos and events leading up to Christmas!!
Here are Emma and Grant in their Christmas clothes. Wish I had gotten better pictures because they looked ADORABLE. Unfortunately, we were in a huge hurry to make it to church and only had a few moments to snap a few pictures. 8am church is a booger when your husband is in meetings! :)
The framed 259 CD case I made for Greg for Christmas. I've been meaning to do this for years and finally got around to it. It can be a fun momento of his boy band days.
We had a fun night of caroling with our neighbors. We went with 4 other families and sang to lots of our neighbors. We then gathered together at our house for treats and hot cocoa and cider. It was such a wonderful time. Back out our house, LeeAnn Brock pulled out her accordian and played for us. Love a great concert!!
One afternoon, Grant was talking for quite awhile in his bedroom. When I finally went in to check on him, I found him with his pants and diaper OFF just standing and smiling in his crib. He was so proud of himself. He had never done that before and luckily he has not done it since.
Zac graduated from ASU and we got to celebrate with them! We had a dinner for him the night before he graduated and then attended the graduation at ASU. He has worked full-time and still graduated with his degree. What diligence and hard work!! We are proud of him!!
I tried to buy these princess/cars kit at Costco for the kids for Christmas. Unfortunately, they were digging around the car while I was talking to a friend and found them in the bottom of the Costco box where I had hidden them. I was sad they found them early, but they were THRILLED with them and played ALL day, which was wonderful!
Emma had her 2nd Annual Gingerbread House Party. I learned my lesson with her cookie party and only invited 4 friends. I hated keeping the numbers small, but it was such a nice, manageable group of girls. We decorated gingerbread houses, created christmas jewelry, played Christmas games and the girls giggled and laughed and had a wonderful time together.
I let Grant try the egg nog. And he drank almost TWO cups!!! Haha. I swear to you this child could be an alcoholic with his love for sweet liquids. We'll have to keep him away from the liquor.
We had a fun Christmas dinner with my cousins.
We were supposed to host, but Emma threw up the night before and I didn't want to spread stomach bug germs. So, Crystal offered to host, Greg stayed home with the kids and I went with Grandpa. It was such a nice evening! Just wish my whole family could have been there!!
A new tradition we started this year, was sending a letter from Santa Claus to the kids and including a Christmas book for each of them. We attached a string to her door and ran the string into the living room where the letter and books were. She was so excited that Santa had been to our house BEFORE Christmas. And she talked all month about how Santa thought our cookies were some of the best. Christmas through the eyes of children is so magical!
















1 comment:
Fun fun!
Post a Comment