This is a post dedicated 100% to sweet Emma, all Emma, only Emma. We have family all over the country and this blog is a great way to share with them the moments and glimpses of her little 4 month old life. All of you non-family-ite readers out there - PLEASE do not feel obligated to watch the videos. We just love our beautiful, perfect baby.

Here she is with Aunt Laura. Laura is going to be gone for the next 2 months and we are ALL going to miss her terribly!

A lazy Memorial Day picnic at the park.

Her first swimming "experience" (translation: she screamed the MINUTE her feet touched the freezing water). Guess we will have to wait for the water to warm up a bit.

Her first hair cut. Much to the dismay of her father, I trimmed the bottom of Emma's hair to prevent a "rat tail" from forming. We don't want her to be ALL Kentucky. Come on.

Getting ready for church.



Greg calls her his "mohawk princess". This picture shows why.

Here she has found her tongue.
Wonder where she learned to talk so much?
12 comments:
Thank you, thank you for cutting off her rat tail. I shudder when I see cute babies with hideous rat tails all because their parents deem their baby hair "sacred". Try a ziploc bag in a baby book, people. Save the hair if it means that much to you!
And I LOVE seeing pictures of your sweet baby! Don't ever apologize for posting about her. That's the beauty of a blog--no one's forcing anyone to read it! I love keeping in touch with your cute family!
I love seeing the latest with Emma and desperately lament the fact that we're not neighbors. I could be your smoking neighbor! Or you could be mine. Either way it would mean we're neighbors and that's what counts... at whatever smoke-filled cost.
Miss you guys!
MKG
She is adorable! I love hearing babies talk. It is just so cute.
You're so lucky that she has such long hair already! I wish Joselyn did so I could put cute bows in her hair! And guess who we ran into on our airplane on the way home from AZ? Laura! She was on the same flight! It was so fun.
I LOVE the fact that Emma has the SAME swimsuit as Maggie. Their friendship is sealed forever! Or maybe it just proves that you and I have impeccable taste.
She is so cute! I love all that hair of hers! What a sweet baby you have!
Darling dress and swimsuit, she's so cute! I loved the jabbering video, Kalia came running over as soon as she heard it, then she started jabbering back. I think she understood her. :)
I love that the minute you said "camera" she kind of perked up a little bit. I wonder where she got THAT from. "What an angel"(Ashlee said that) I was thinking more along the lines of "what a showoff". Love you guys and miss you.
-jeff
These are so stinkin addorable. I love seeing them all eventhough I'm not her grandparent! :) My favorite is the one of her in her bathing suit. Her hair looks especially toupee-ish in that one! :)
Oh Emma! I love that she has such a talented tongue...she is more like her Aunt JJ then I realized.
:)
Those adorable chubby cheeks look so much like Greg when he was a baby. It amazes me how much she looks like him. It's like taking a step back 30 years.
BTW, Anna listened to Emma's "talking" video and said that she understood everything she was saying. When I asked her if she was saying something mean or something nice, she said, "something nice". When I asked her what she said, she said "she was talking about Uncle Greg". So, I guess that is good news that she saying something nice about him. Enjoy it while you can Gregor.... she may not say nice things about you in the future.... ;)
Post a Comment