Monday, August 18, 2008

Lucky

My sister introduced me to this amazing song called "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait. I just had to share it. I tried to find the music video on You Tube, but had no luck. This little video I found has the words included, which makes the song even more endearing. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a cute song! Thanks for sharing.

It's Been a Day! said...

looks like we could compete for the gold in sitting around watching the olympics because i too am glued to the sofa! emma is getting to be such a big girl - not big as in BIG, but big as in grown up! where has the time gone? she has better cleave than i do.

Anonymous said...

Love the song. I would recommend Songza.com if you don't know it already. It is this crazy website that has every song known to man.

John and Laura said...

I love that song. Thanks! I loved the cleavage picture. Too funny!