I thought this recipe was given to Moroni with the gold plates... but evidently he brought it back and posted it in a BYU Alumni Newsletter. Remember that 10 pounds I just lost? I think I may find it again with this recipe HAUNTING my cupboards. ENJOY!!
10 comments:
This is one of my favorite recipes! Is that why those extra pounds are hanging around? When I make them I melt chocolate chips with a little butter and use them for the chocolate icing. Oh, yum!
Ohhhh..that is dangerous!
Oh no, I think I'm in trouble. I still have a month and a half or so until I have this baby, and I think I have a newfound craving for mint brownies... not a safe combination!
That recipe is definitely a keeper. There is nothing quite like the BYU brownies.
you just made me a very happy girl. megan and i were talking about these just the other day. i can't wait to try these out.
SHUT UP. I freaking lOVE you. I'm pretty sure this recipe was in the sealed portion, yo. Do you know that my favorite college birthday present of all tme was an entire PAN of these suckers that my mom ordered over the phone for me? They brought them to me at the dorm and I just about died of ecstasy. Freshman 15? Ha! Not even close.
Tammy, wouldja mind making a batch to take to our first day of group workouts!! I am almost positive it will be a hit and you will be the star pupil. Arn't you so excited:)
Ha ha ha, you're hilarious Tammy! And you're wonderful for posting this recipe. They look amazing.
Okay, Princess of the Castle in the land of Tempe, I was laughing so hard at that post that my son had to come in a check to see if I was OK. You are a HOOT!
And with the first baby I felt a little selfish weaning for the same reason at 10 months, but now on the third I justify that weaning at 10 months beats the national average so that makes me an above average mother. That's good enough for me. I also make up for it by giving them chocolate.
Thanks for the recipe. Yum-yum!
Oh Tammy, you KNOW we are going to fix some of these brownies! I love reading your funny insights and now will LOVE these brownies!
Post a Comment