OK. I know. It's almost Christmas and I'm blogging about Thanksgiving. But for my faithful blog followers, you will remember that I lost my camera over this beloved holiday weekend and promised borrowed pictures. Here they are!
Jeff and Ashlee came down from Provo with Tyler and Ben! It was so wonderful spending time with them and Emma loved gawking at her cousins.
I can't just "run in" to Babies R Us without grabbing SOMETHING. The most recent trip I was getting a baby shower gift and came out with a ridiculously cute Thanksgiving shirt for Emma that said "I'm Stuffed". Yes, she does need a Thanksgiving shirt. What respectable 11-month old would go without one? Unfortunately, we don't have any pics with her actual face and a smile.
Grandpa Hancock with Tyler.
Greg's parents and grandparents joined us for the meal. Here is Greg with his Papa Loyd and Grandma Bernie. We were so happy to have them visiting!
My grandparents also joined in the fun! Laura with Grandma and Grandpa Hancock.
JJ with our little Ben. For my uninformed blog readers... my best friend JJ has a sister Ashlee who married my brother Jeff. Did you get that? My brother married my best friend's sister. Or, uh... my sister-in-law is the sister of my best friend. Any way you look at it, it is a WHOLE lot of GOOD TIMES. Fun family parties when we all get together. That was basically the Thanksgiving feast group. A lot of Krebs and a lot of Newells with a side dish of Adams. Scrumptious Eating!!
Here is the entire group. We hosted it in my Aunt Sharron's back yard, although Sharron was in Texas. She is the BEST for letting us crash her place for the afternoon. I actually made the turkey for the FIRST time and it was edible. Everyone brought bits and pieces of the meal and it was oh so tasty! A little stressful getting all those last minute details together, but it happened. Wa La!


5 comments:
Love the sleepy Ben picture and his cute lips. Looks like a really fun party. And don't you just love that here in AZ we can all have our Thanksgiving feasts outside on someone's patio?? It's so fabulous!!!
Great pictures! Ok so maybe we are a little bias, but we sure did have fun in AZ. It is going to be sad moving further away from AZ.
I love how you were able to get so many together and enjoy the holiday! You go girl!
So blessed! And, I do agree that you have an awesome family. Makes me miss mine!
Love the pictures! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I love Emma's shirt. Too cute!
Post a Comment