If baby elephants and their accompanying "peanuts" scare you... let this be your warning that the next few images could make you queasy and irritable.


We enjoyed a great Halloween. Complete with a family run through Kiwanis Park and a most excellent ward party. Here are Greg and Emma on the hayride for the kiddos. They ride up and down a rural street in Tempe and the home owners hand them candy. It is a fun tradition in our ward and one that I was pleased for Emma to experience. Judging by her chocolate covered mouth in this picture, I think we can safely assume that she was pleased as well.

Trying to win our church's pumpkin carving contest, Greg carved a "CTR" in our pumpkins. It reminds all pumpkins of the world to always "Choose the Right". Heaven help us all if even the produce of the world starts choosing the wrong. :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
6 comments:
I'm truly impressed with the CTR pumpkin, fabulous work! You two are so funny with your "peanut" costumes, LOVE IT! Looks like good times had by all. And seriously, should we be shot for all the sugar we've allowed our kids? I'm starting to worry. haha
The artist comes forth! The pumpkin is fantastic! I wondered what the "non members" thought it meant when they approached the door...."curb the ruckus", "care to ring?", "complete terror reigns" etc. Sorry big kids the elephant wins the cute award.
love the costumes, love the pumpkin!
Loved the costumes! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
So did he win the pumpkin carving contest, or is that a sore subject? She is one cute elephant! Although we heard that your cute elephant called my twin sister an elephant. Maybe you should teach her some manners :)
That's a pretty cool pumpkin. And I love Emma's costume--you guys did a pretty good job matching her. :)
Post a Comment