Finger paint with pudding of course! What else?
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Monday, March 8, 2010
Pudding on the Paint
All the stars aligned (or unaligned) yesterday morning. We did not have choir. And there were no meetings to attend before church services. What ever should we do with THREE entire hours before church?
Finger paint with pudding of course! What else?
I made some pudding and added a little food coloring to individual bowls. Emma went to town! She played for almost an entire hour.
Of course she got tired of painting on the BORING paper after awhile and started in on body art. I knew all along that she needed to take a bath before church anyway... so I just let her have some messy fun. Pudding never hurt anyone, right?

All in all, it was a grand success. Now don't get in your crazy head that I am some awesome Mom who does daily craft projects with her toddler. Because I'm not. I generally "outsource" her art projects by attending a class through the City of Tempe. This is the FIRST time I've ever attempted anything of this nature.
Happy Pudding Paint everyone!
Finger paint with pudding of course! What else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is such a good idea! I think I would be way too anal to let them do it before church. Maybe I just need to let loose and take after you!
Yum! I bet you wanted to eat that little girl right up when she was done.
cute idea!
You're better than me-I don't even really outsource!!
What fun! We'll have to give that a try sometime. Maybe outside now that the weather is getting nicer here... :)
Post a Comment