Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A photographer's view of the wedding.

You tired of my Kentucky/Wedding pictures yet?

Well, too bad. We just received some of the professional photographer's pics and I just HAD to share. The photographer was Emily's sister and I think she did a really great job. Of course, two of my favorite shots are of my Dad and Emma... but I'm only slightly biased. :)

Sorry though. She unfortunately, did not get my "skirt on the floor" shot. (See previous wedding post for details if you missed the story)

And yes. This will be the last set of pictures from Kentucky, I promise.







7 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Super cute. I love the pics of your Dad and Emma too. I also LOVE the bright green color you're all wearing. It's so vibrant and pretty. Sadly, i couldn't click on the picture and actually look at them bigger. That was a bummer.

It's Been a Day! said...

i love that in the "crazy" one your shirt is open and in the more formal one it looks like your shirt is buttoned - because that's how we mormons like to get crazy - unbutton our shirts and show our long tank tops!! love the pics. what a fun occassion to all get together.

Brooke said...

No apologizes...I have loved seeing your family. The last picture is in true Krebs fashion. I love how sweet the pics are of Emma and your Dad.

Emily Lauren said...

Those pictures are great! That one from "a birds eye view" of Emma and your dad dancing is absolutely priceless- love her little face in it :)

Sounds like you had a blast in Kentucky.

Your skirt story is still cracking me up, ha ha.

Ashly said...

I love the crazy picture! You guys look great!

Jeff Krebs said...

Ummm...I know where your puppets are Tammy! Just don't ask me to go retrieve them. I believe Corinda's Dad also knows where the puppets are :)

Kimball said...

I kept thinking, these pix are way too nice for a Krebs event...Whamo!

Love the pix, you can keep them coming ;).