He just had his two month check-up and is healthy and growing well. He weighed in at 11 pounds 12 ounces, 23 inches long, and a 15 inch head. Our doc loves to compare him to Emma and says that he is longer by an inch and weighs less. Don't need doctor stats for that - Emma looks like a BEEF in her two month pics.
He is still the sleeping champion. I seriously thought Emma was a great sleeper (and she was) - but he is putting her to SHAME. He has been consistently sleeping 8 hours every night since the middle of February at 6 weeks old. Sometimes he will give us 10 hours. Bless him.


He loves his big sister - and she can generally get him to smile - or wince - if she is getting a little TOO close.
The other day she asked if she could read to him (right after his nap). She opened this book and started the most DARLING dialogue. "Grant, do you see this ball??" "Isn't that a good ball??" He smiled the entire time.

We enjoyed a night out on Saturday to the East Valley Mormon Choral Organization concert. As luck would have it, we ran into comp tickets and my Mom was in town to babysit. SWEET!!! This was one of our first dates without the little guy, so I thought it appropriate to put him in this t-shirt.
6 comments:
What a darling boy!!! I wish I could hold him. I loved the pic of Emma reading and his big grin. So cute.
I wish you lived closer! "Aunt" Robin and "Uncle" Don would be more than happy to give you many date nights! Precious family!
Grant is yummy! And I'm jealous about the sleep. For some reason Landon is our worst sleeper. Argh!
my girls like to call your Emma, "Tangled". They are jealous of her beautiful hair adorned with flowers.
It warmed my heart and took me back reading about Greg's proposal. I had never heard that story. I still take full credit for hookin' you two up. So let the record show, that I made the introduction that started the magic.
Beautiful blessing on Sunday. And man, Grant is suuuuuuuuch a cutie! Haha. I'm sure the Lord helped him really, REALLY prepare to come down and compete with Emma. I've got a good feeling he'll be giving Emma a run for her money!
I am so glad I found your blog! Congrats on the new baby boy! He is sure a cutie! You all look so great!
I'm smiling because Joseph has that same "Mommy needs a Date Night" shirt. Are they cousins, or are they cousins? Joseph tends to wear his every Friday or Saturday... :)
Post a Comment