My Answer?
Parents would be more likely to bring more babies into this world if they were all as wonderful as Grant. (Followed by a mumbling side note that they would be less likely if they had 3-year-old like Emma.) :)
I mean, COME ON. Just look at that happy, adorable, content little face. I just want to eat him up all day long.
Grant is almost 5 months old. Where in the world has the time gone?
I am REALLY going to miss this little guy as a baby. All I wanted was for Emma to grow up and now all I want is Grant to stay little.
He has recently started snorting when he is hungry and makes this hysterical face...
(in a side note, this photo reminds me of "Mega Mind" - see the resemblance? - that is one huge cranium!)
He is still swaddled (thank you Miracle Swaddle). But, if he is not in the mood to sleep, this little wiggle worm can grunt and groan his way right out of the straight jacket. Emma was in the swaddle for 8 months and could NEVER get herself out. If you knew how these blankets were contrived, you would certainly be impressed at his David Copperfield moves to free himself of the captivity.
Grant LOVES his big sister. Anytime he hears her voice his sweet little face lights up with a HUGE smile. She can always make him laugh. That is one of the sweetest moments for me as a parent, while watching the two interact in such a darling manner. I know someday they will literally pull each other's hair out - so I'm capturing the peaceful, happy moments now. :)
Grant brings such a peaceful, happy countenance into our home for which we are VERY grateful.
We love our Mr. Bubbers.
8 comments:
Haha, oh man that face reminds me of that picture I took of Emma at the zoo. Love it. And he really is quite the charmer. I mean, he gives me the most smooth, cool, collective smile ever. I love it! Can't wait to see the little guy tonight.
He is soooo cute! 5 months already! Boy, that went by fast. Last time I saw him he was not even 6 weeks.
Oh sweetie Bubbers!!! Man that is a melt-your-heart smile. We just got a Miracle-Swaddle, thanks for the recommendation! I'm excited to use it.
STOP STOP STOP!! I can't take anymore of those pictures! He is beyond cute and adorable. His smile is infectious and genuine and SO SWEET!! I love those pictures. And I will FOR SURE be getting one of those swaddling blankets the next go-round because 11 hours of sleep at 5 months is amazing! :)
So happy for you and your sweetest little man. You deserve an easy baby after all the effort it took to get him here! Kiss those sweet cheeks for me!
Oh really, he is maybe a bit TOO adorable for words. And I'm telling you, there is just something a bit magical about those baby boys. They make you a pile of goo. Wait til he starts talking and wanting to make you happy and giving you hugs all the time. The love is enough to explode you. It is a lovely counterbalance to the super sass of the older sister. Just sayin.
This is so weird, I just keep looking at your pictures of Grant, and he looks SO MUCH like Ivy. Everyone always says that Ivy looks like Ryan, so it must be a Hancock thing. We have got to get together so you can see.
He is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously--those eyes are to die for! I'm sad we're going to miss most of his babyness. Thanks for being so good about posting.
Post a Comment