Emma got to dress up in her Halloween costume for her preschool Halloween party/program on Thursday. She was THRILLED. I'm not kidding when I say that this child jumped up and down ALL. MORNING. LONG. in preparation for the big event. It was really cute to see how excited she was for the day.
Here she is with her BFF's in the class, Whitney and Aliyah (or ballerina and witch). :)
When Grant is in preschool, I doubt Greg and I will be so pumped for all the "little things" - but as Emma is our first, we still think these things are pretty cute. Poor second children. Grant thought all of the singing and actions were HYSTERICAL and was smiling and laughing the whole time.
Of course, after she had to stand under the shower for a LONG time to get everything out of her hair, I don't think her heart (or mine) was full of as much love.
Just because I had these pics to put SOMEWHERE on the blog, I'm throwing them in here.This is the Tuesday before the party all ready for preschool. A friend of mine made these DARLING Halloween bows that I bought and could not wait to put in Emma's hair. So fun having a little girl who loves having her hair done!
Idiot Mom Tammy wore a skirt to play group and could not exactly "straddle" the horse. So, kind Aunt Sharron offered to take Emma around. Emma was having fun, until Sharron decided to "trot" with the horse, when Emma immediately asked to get off to let "someone else have a turn".
Love this picture of two of my favorite girls in the ENTIRE WORLD.
(more pictures coming of Ariel's side kick Sebastian)
1 comment:
so cute :) Love the red spray paint!
Post a Comment