And the evening was so special, we even had a celebrity guest...
Emma and Kasyn were SO excited to see him!A special thanks to Brett Peterson from acting the role... it was a HUGE success! Greg's brother Jeff is playing Santa for Brett's family party, so Brett offered to return the favor. So awesome!!
Strike 2 for Grant's relationship to become cordial with Santa.Still baffling to me.
Should save us a lot of money on presents this year...
We had a really nice evening together with Greg's Mom, Mike and his brothers Jeff and Kurt. We gorged ourselves on yummy food, decorated sugar cookies, opened presents, played with Santa and then Linda read the kids the nativity story. Mostly it was just nice to be together.
WHEW! I'm already tired and it's only December 16th! 9 more days of fun!! HOORAY!
3 comments:
My comment has nothing to do with your post. Just wanted to say how much I love your house! It is just beautiful. You have my dream kitchen. I will be moving in any day now. ;) Also, McCoy hates Santa, too.
Looks like fun! How do you know Brett? I', sure he made a great Santa!
Girl, you really know how to party! Wish we lived closer. Your life is so much more exciting than ours! :)
Post a Comment