Not food leftovers...
picture leftovers.
From a memory disk that I forgot about. But when I found them, just had to include them for posterity.
Here are darling Jamie and Gina.

The newlyweds.

Greg and the food spread. YUM. Makes me drool a little wishing I did have some of the food leftovers still.

The Adams Family in attendance.

Laura and Tom join in.

Jamie and Gina celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary over the Thanksgiving weekend. So we had the PLEASURE to watch the kiddos for a night while they celebrated. Here we are decorating cupcakes. The kids had so much fun. Of course, who doesn't like to do art that you can eat?

The kids after a walk to our neighborhood park. It's about a mile walk round trip, so it is a great way to get kids all tuckered out for bed.

The kids table at Thanksgiving.

OK. I think we are now officially done with the Thanksgiving posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment