Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Keeping Mom Busy!

Life keeps me busy... sometimes I lay down to sleep and wonder what I have to show for my 16-hour days, on my feet, taking care of the littles.

Here are a few things that we've been up to lately...

Emma has started having "dreams" about how her hair should look.  We spend lots of time in the bathroom trying to recreate these dreams...




I ordered 60 pounds of peaches from Utah.  Wow.  That is a LOT of peaches.  A LOT.  I was really on my feet canning these peaches for at least 15 hours.  Phew!  I really hope they taste good when we open up them up sometime.  I finally bought my VERY own canner, which makes me feel like I am at least 50-years-old... but I have been canning more lately and felt horrible always borrowing canners from other people.


I also got a few flats of raspberries... and it made the BEST batches of jam!  Emma could eat it by the spoonfuls every day!


I'm a big Rascal Flatts fan!  So when I heard that they were coming to Phoenix, we purchased tickets for each other for our birthdays.  We went with Porter and Lana and we had a great time.  The evening was even a little cool as the rain clouds kept the heat away.



I started back into my 7th Season with the Tempe Symphony,  Took a picture of our first rehearsal because I was so happy to  be back playing the violin.  This is such a fantastic outlet for me, I will forever be grateful for the opportunity.


No comments: