Emma has started participating in Suzuki group classes every other Saturday. She has really enjoyed this experience, as have I.
After only going one time to group, they asked if she would want to participate in the first recital of the semester. I thought she would be nervous to perform in front of so many people, but she was thrilled that she could perform. She played Twinkle, Twinkle and did it beautifully. I was so proud of her! For only playing 9 months, she really has picked it up fast and seems to mostly enjoy it. We have some rocky moments during our practicing, but we are both trying to work on that.
After she and the other 2 students played, the all received certificates of accomplishment, which Emma carried around with her all day!
I promised her that if she played well in the recital, she could choose any treat she wanted. She chose an ice cream cone from DQ! Smart Girl!!
I just love my little violinist!


1 comment:
I AM SO SAD THAT WE MISSED GROUP THAT DAY!!! Tell Emma that I need my own private performance next time we're at your house!
Post a Comment