
Emma's First Valentines OutfitEmma is almost 6 weeks old now and has hit a few growth milestones...
1. She can't wear her "newborn" size diapers or clothes anymore.
2. She weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds 4 ounces at the doctor last week.
3. She now has two of her immunizations. (They hurt Mom more than Emma)
4. Her little legs dangle out of her swing.
5. She eats every 4 hours instead of every 2-3. (Glorious news for those who enjoy sleep!)
6. She is still the cutest little baby doll you ever did see!!
7. She looks at Mom and Dad, but doesn't smile at us quite yet.
8. She will be making her debut at church next Sunday (and believe me... she has enough dressed to attend 3 wards each Sunday for the next year and wear a different dress to each one.)
6 comments:
You are so lucky that she will go 4 hours between feedings. Both Ethan and Bryce wanted to be fed every 2 hours the first 2 months and then every 3 hours for the next year. No joke. I'm just barely getting over my sleep deprivation in time to have another one.
I agree - you are lucky to have gone 4 hours. Amazing for a girl that young! I'm so jealous. However, very happy for you! She's such a cutie!
Yay for sleeping! I've been lucky with all of mine to get them sleeping pretty well by about 2-3 months. Hopefully she will follow that pattern. She really is gorgeous, have I told you that enough?
That's so great about Emma going longer between feedings--good girl! I have to say, I'm a Huggies fan. We've tried all different kinds and we are so so so happy to buy Huggies in Bulk from Sam's. It's been so nice not to have to watch bedding every few days after a wet night's sleep.:)
What a darling! I wanna kiss those cheeks!
Adorable pictures! I love the Valentine's day outfit. So cute! I wish I could have been there to see her in it in person.
Post a Comment