Saturday, May 24, 2008

Krebs Grandbaby #4 Has Arrived!!

Matt and Corinda (my brother and his wife) had their baby girl last night at 2:30am
She was 7 pounds 6 ounces, has beautiful brown hair and blue eyes. Mom and baby are doing well. They still have not decided on a name, so I will keep you posted. This is grandbaby #4 for my parents and the third born this year! This is also Emma's first girly girl cousin on the Krebs side. We are so excited for slumber parties and pedicures!! For those of you that know Matt well and would like more information, you can check out his blog at www.mckrebs.blogspot.com

Here is a picture of Corinda with Emma when they came out for her baby blessing. Emma is so lucky to have such a beautiful and wonderful aunt like Corinda!
Matt and Corinda - April 2008

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

WooHoo for babies!!! She is a cutie. Emma and Aliya(sp?) can grow up doing eachothers hair:)

Ashlee said...

BTW- I have repented from the mean thing I did to you-Check my blog if you don;t believe me:)

Tara Black said...

Oh what a cutie!! You are right, Corinda is beautiful! All of you Krebs married very well!:) Also Emma is a doll! I'm so happy for you all! :)

The Adams Family said...

Well YAY for Emma's closest girl cousin! I bet your excited! Corinda doesn't even look pregnant in the pic where she's holding Emma! And for 2:30am she looks AWESOME! Congrats on the new niece!

Leah said...

I found you, I found you!! Ok, you found me and I hurray for that! I am so excited that you get to have a new baby in the family! When in Jan. did Emma make the scene? I could probably find out...I need to spend some more time with your blog...but Ian came on the 28th so we celebrated in Jan. too!