Four immediate members of my Dad's family have died from cancer. We miss them. My father-in-law is battling lung cancer right now. I decided to do something about it last Saturday. I joined up with the Verizon Team (Thanks Sarah!) and hiked up and down South Mountain in Phoenix, Arizona (11 miles total). It benefited the American Cancer Society.
6 comments:
I'll admit, I wasn't too jealous of your hike until I read those last parts about the pee, barf and pain. Then I REALLY wanted to be there with you guys. What could I have contributed, I wonder?? Hmmm... Sounds like a fun hike despite the bodily fluid troubles. And wasn't the weather amazing on Saturday!?
I bet I can guess who peed along the path! Thanks for posting pics of my sister. You should convince her to start a blog. The only thing this post needs is a picture of Emma!
GOOD FOR YOU!!! That is so awesome Tammy, I'm very impressed with your bad A ness. 11 miles hiking, HELLO!! You rock!
Way to go! That is awesome!
I'm with my sis, Ashlee. I think I know who peed along the path.
Congrats on doing the hike! Doesn't that feel awesome?? I'm really interested in finding more activities like that that help me become fit, but help others out in the process. Plus, your pee story was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!
Post a Comment