- Finally got a new stair rail for my home! Now Emma won't tumble down the stairs onto hard tile! YIPPY!!
- Still going NUTS in the couponing world. Got 8 large containers of Purex laundry detergent, 7 deodorants, 12 rolls of toilet paper, 2 mouthwashes, 4 dental floss, 2 shaving creams and 2 boxes of aspirin for FREE this week. Really. You can't beat free.
- Greg's brother Jeff got engaged to the most wonderfully fantastic girl, Michelle Layton! The date is June 13th and we are ECSTATIC!!
- My Mom has been visiting Arizona this past week and we have had a marvelous time with her. Emma loves all the extra attention.
- Our dear friends, Sarah and Trent Porter had their first baby boy last Monday! They named him Rowan and he is such a sweet and handsome little guy! We are so excited for them and thrilled that Emma has another suitor!
- I promise pictures will accompany these wonderful things soon...
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Monday, April 20, 2009
Smile that Frown Away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Two snaps up, Tammy. You seriously are my idol. What do I do without you? Stop living in Arizona. Move to Texas. Thanks.
First, You are NEVER allowed to move away from Arizona unless I do and you're following me. Second, I never got that many items for free with coupons. Well, I did get mouthwash and floss and toothpaste...but large containers of Laundry soap?? WHA? Third, I'm super jealous of anyone who recently had a baby...even if it's someone I don't even know. :) Hope you have tons of fun with your Mom!!!
I love you Tammy! You are just awesome...and now I'm smiling! If you move ANYWHERE, it would be back to KY girl!
Wow these really are things to SMILE about!! You, my dear, go on the top of this list too, you make us smile constantly.
hope you're having a fun trip in UT
Post a Comment