Sunday, May 17, 2009

Got Piano?

Arizona pals -

Want this hot mama/talented/great with kids sister of mine to teach your children piano?


Act NOW and your dream could come true!

My darling sister, Laura, will be teaching ARIZONA piano lessons for young children starting in the Fall. She has a minor in Music from BYU and has been playing herself for many, many years. In addition, she is a teacher of special ed children and is really great with kids.
Check out her piano lesson blog for more information: http://www.laurakrebspiano.blogspot.com/

She is seriously so great and is a wonderful teacher. If you want your children (or children you know) to participate, better schedule quick because she is sure to fill up FAST.

7 comments:

Shauna Leavitt said...

Hey Tammy - Wish your sister good luck in the piano business. I still have a lot of connections in AZ with piano teachers, so tell your sister that she can call me anytime! As well, tell her to join East Valley Music Teachers Association. www.evmta.org They are a great group of teachers and they have a referral program that will help her get a lot of students.

Laura Krebs said...

Thanks Tam!! I'll definitely follow Shauna's advice. You're the best sister I've ever had. :)

Unknown said...

I want to take lessons myself!

Jeff Krebs said...

Sign Ben up!!

Ashlee said...

Sign me up! (Yes, I took lessons for five years but I have nothing to show for it:(

Caryn said...

Sign up Melissa and Crystal for sure! This is insane! How is it that people I am TOTALLY in love w/are always states away?! It's making me mad, like the hatter. And, I would give my left foot and my right elbow to be as gorgeous as Laura. I think that EVERY TIME I see a picture of her. Think about it... right elbow, that's major! Please tell her I love her, like a lot!!!

Derrell and Jennifer said...

We're gonna sign our kids up, as soon as we have some, so tell her to leave a spot or two open...