Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas Schmirstmas.

Our favorite time of the year is March Madness! Yes, this picture is of my bracket prominently displayed in our front entry way. GO Kentucky Wildcats!! GO BYU Cougars!! So proud of my teams this year!

But, if you MUST know, should BYU end up against Kentucky in the final game. I will most DEFINITELY cheer my wildcats on to victory. Listen folks, my testimony has not been corrupted, I just have Kentucky BLUE roots that run deep. And, you must also know that I would not be sad if BYU won either. I do support their team, I just like Kentucky more. Deal with it.

In Arizona, we welcome "normal" summer time weather in March. Therefore, the sandals bust out and chubby little toes get painted to make the sandals look even cuter. Bet you wonder how I get shoes around those bricks, huh? Me too.

Happy Basketball and Painted Toes everyone!

14 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Tournament to you, but not painted toenails yet. We still have another month at least and we're definitely not in the clear until the middle of May.

Cara said...

Go CATS!! Those chubby toes remind me of my Caroline's feet at Emma's age. TOO CUTE!

Dyan said...

One day down and my bracket is royally messsed up. I should have stuck with the wildcats.

Allyson & Jere said...

Sooo sassy, red on her baby toes. Who woulda thunk. Maggie has a nice purple gracing her chubby feet. But I agree, Emmas little chubby feet do look a good match for a shoe. Good luck to your Wildcats.

Corinda said...

I love her cute toes! How do you get her to hold still long enough?

Anonymous said...

Oh my SOOOOOOO adorable!!!!!

Isaac and Leanne said...

your testimony is even stronger since you cheer for uk! :) GO CATS!

Heather B said...

Love the toes, love March Madness! Our family does a big bracket contest on yahoo...do you guys? I am currently in 1st place out of 9 of us, and this has never happened, and will probably never happen again, but oh well! Enjoying the moment! (Sorry, I picked Kansas for the winner.)

Jeff Krebs said...

Gotta love this time of year! Go CATS!!

Lara said...

I asked my Dad who was hoping would win March Madness and he answered Kentucky. He said he has always been a big Kentucky fan since Grandma grew up there. That pretty much guarentees that your own grandchildren will be fans.

And that means we're probably related, right? Can I call you cousin from now on?

Lara said...

I asked my Dad who was hoping would win March Madness and he answered Kentucky. He said he has always been a big Kentucky fan since Grandma grew up there. That pretty much guarentees that your own grandchildren will be fans.

And that means we're probably related, right? Can I call you cousin from now on?

Lara said...

I asked my Dad who was hoping would win March Madness and he answered Kentucky. He said he has always been a big Kentucky fan since Grandma grew up there. That pretty much guarentees that your own grandchildren will be fans.

And that means we're probably related, right? Can I call you cousin from now on?

Emily Lauren said...

Now that BYU's out you won't have such a dilemma as to who to root for, ha ha. . .

And I'm absolutely obsessed with Emma's chubby little toes. They're adorable.

Ashly said...

Of course I knew my friend Tammy was from there so yes, Kentucky is one of my choices. And I sure am jealous of your weather. Any prospects in the job market for us?