so I'll give you a FEW teasers.
Hey. That's what I do. I give the people what they want.
Last February, the Krebs siblings all found SUPER cheap airline tickets to Kentucky. We decided to make a mini reunion out of it. Little did we know, that Miss Laura would fall in love, get engaged, and plan a marriage all in time to magically turn the family reunion into a family wedding!
So BEFORE we get to all of the wedding pictures, I need to log all of the "family reunion" events that happened during the week leading up to the wedding.
We decided to celebrate a "holiday a day" while we were together. We don't generally get to spend the holidays together as a family, so we figured it would be fun to cram all the festivities into one blessed week.
On Monday, we celebrated Halloween. Jeff and Ashlee were in charge and they did a "SPOOKtacular" job!
First was face painting, by the ever-talented Ashlee.
First was face painting, by the ever-talented Ashlee.
Then the kids started the pumpkin carving. Or should I say the parents started carving because the kids lost interest after awhile.
Aliya generously brought over her dress-ups so that she and Emma could have costumes for our pretend Halloween.
Each adult stood behind a door in the house and the kids went from door to door trick or treating. It was pretty cute because they were so excited.
7 comments:
so sad I missed this day :( thanks for the comprehensive blog coverage... I love it.
well THAT worked out well! Her dress is beee-yootiful! What a cute picture of little Grant.
So fun!! Laura is absolutely beautiful!! I am excited to go to the open house here...wish I could get a big hug from YOU!!! You can stay with me if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods!!!
What a great idea to do a holiday every day! My mom is going to love that one. I think it's a little rude to keep us all hanging like this, but I guess you're like a soap opera--giving us just enough to keep us coming back for more. It's unfortunate that LJ seems so sad in the pictures.
I've been dying to hear how it went (oh and to come read about your adventures). :) What a great idea with the different holidays. You Krebs are too creative. Keep it coming!
I agree, you do have an incredible family! I love the, "holiday a day," idea for a family reunion! Just might have to copy that for next summer.
Laura is GORGEOUS! The pictures made me smile ear to ear. I thought about you guys all day the day of her wedding as I was flying home on a jillion hour flight with the kids. :) I thought, at least Laura is having a magical day right now... :)
Your family is so cool--celebrating a bunch of holidays in one week. That is brilliant. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment