We spent Christmas Eve with the Lorenzen Family and had a lovely time together.
Grant thoroughly enjoyed helping me make the frosting!
Here is Grant opening his Christmas Eve PJ's!!
And the prized gift from the Lorenzens. He was so happy to have a book about cars, he sat on the floor and read for almost 30 minutes uninterrupted.
Emma helping cut out the sugar cookies for Santa!
My Grandpa Hancock used to order in KFC on Christmas Eve so that my Grandma did not have to cook. I really like this tradition because I like the sentiment of not cooking on Christmas Eve. I do not however love KFC... so Greg and I decided to take our own Arizona spin on it and order take out from Someburros for Mexican Food. We also ordered tamales from my sister-in-law Gina's Mom shop. They are the best tamales!! It was the perfect dinner and so yummy!
Sweet baby George.
Grant was sharing one of his cars with George.
Grant really LOVED his new Elmo slippers!
The precious kids all snuggled up in their new PJ's. Nothing cuter!!
Here are Emma and Alex leading us in a Christmas hymn before we started reading Luke 2 and acting out the Nativity story.
Mary and Joseph.
Reading the Polar Express before bedtime.
Santa left Emma and Grant a thank you note for the cookies!!
Emma insisted that we leave the water and carrots outside of the front door, because the reindeer would not come inside. The water turned red because of Rudolph's nose!!
Here is Greg after we set out Christmas. We were tired after setting up the trampoline most of the night.
























3 comments:
Quite the loot!! I love the pictures of the cute jammied kids. I think we'll come to your house next time for burritos on Christmas Eve. We froze our buns off in Utah!
Looks like a great Christmas! We missed you guys, but are glad you had a great time.
Wow, I just caught up on all of the Christmas festivities at your house...all million of them! Emma and Grant are SO cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment