Here are some fun pics from when it SNOWED in PHOENIX!!! Can you believe I am writing that? Wow. It was pretty amazing. Unfortunately, it was mostly hail in Gilbert, but the accumulation looked like snow on the trampoline and my kids were thrilled!!
For the past 2 months I have had the kids in a messy art class that allowed both of them to attend. It was fun to do a class with both of my cute kids. Generally I am just in there with one or the other. This particular day was making a foot path with paint. How cute is that? Emma and Grant had a wonderful time.
After the put their own feet on the paper, they got to make footprints from various toys. Which proved to be almost as much fun for the kids.
Gotta be one of my favorite sights. Emma reading to Grant. Seriously? I'm in love.
And it is finally pretty enough to make some zoo trips! So we are taking advantage! This day we came with Amanda Mortley and her daughter Brielle. Gorgeous day! Super fun.
Poor little Emma was not feeling well one day and fell asleep on the couch around 5pm. She NEVER EVER does this. NEVER. She just sat down and conked out. We could tell she was sick. In other news, she is wearing her new jean skirt, which thankfully replaced her old brown skirt that was starting to make her look more and more like a hooker. I found this jean skirt with shorts underneath which is even better! She wears it as soon as it is clean... every week.
This is the kids watching the "hail storm". Emma decided it was too cold to sit outside, so they opened the back door and watched from inside the house. They reminded me of the kids from "Cat in the Hat". :)
I have tried to cut Grant's hair for the last few years, but the last time I tried, it did not turn out well. So this is his first REAL haircut at the kids hair salon. He was thrilled because he got to sit in a firetruck and watch "Cars". He was a perfect angel while we were there. Of course. Love this kid.
His new favorite play place is the clothes hamper as his personal "boat". I thought this was SO cute and took a darling picture, until I went into my room and realized that he had dumped all THREE laundry baskets out to be his personal vessels and all of my clean laundry was all over the floor. ugh.
Greg had a few days off of work while his office moved from Central Phoenix to the Camelback area. We LOVED every second of the extra time with him. On Friday we went to the Mesa Children's Museum. Here is Emma as a weather forecaster.
And the kids making clouds with Dad.
And Saturday we went to the zoo with Greg's cousins and family in town from New Mexico. We had such a nice time and the weather could not have been prettier!!
Enjoying more pretty Arizona weather at the park, after consuming the very best Costco lunch I could offer... hot dogs! We LOVE February in Arizona!!!!!
And Emma thrilled about getting 3 new swimsuits for swim team this summer decided to wear all three at the same time! She was pretty proud of her ingenuity. While we were at Costco I was trying to get her to purchase another pattern of swimsuit, when she eventually picked the one I did NOT like (shocking!) she said, "Mom, will you be OK giving up your dream of me in this swimsuit?". WHA??? Haha. Greg and I laughed for awhile. Not sure I ever told her it was my "dream" to see her in that fabric - but she is EVER the drama queen.
On a bike/scooter ride around the neighborhood.





















4 comments:
Those are great pictures! Emma in all the swimsuits at once is hilarious. Sounds like the most uncomfortable thing in the world! One speedo suit is more than enough for me, thanks! :)
ahhhh man I miss you guys. I would love to enjoy myself a nice Costco hotdog at the park and/or zoo with you guys. CUTE cute kids!!! My goodness that art class looks fun.
So cute! I can't believe it snowed in Phoenix. It hasn't even snowed in Atlanta this year! It was their first "white" February. ;)
Love them! Family reunion is definitely too far away.
Post a Comment