Greg and I had the incredible opportunity of traveling to Utah this weekend for Greg to perform in Rob Gardner's "Joseph Smith the Prophet" at the Tabernacle on Temple Sqaure. It was an amazing weekend. President Monson and President Uchtdorf came to the show on Friday night and Elder Nelson came to the show on Saturday night. Not a bad group of audience members, huh? For those of you that have never heard Greg sing (or for those of you that have!)... this video is a clip from the dress rehearsal. I apologize for the "Blair Witch" style video taping. I had little wiggle worm Emma on my lap.
More stories and pictures of our Utah trip to come. I know you will all be anxiously awaiting...
20 comments:
Showoffs! "Look how cool our blog is and how many friends we have :)". Wow! Your baby is adorable! Thx for blog stalking us, we're flattered. Feel free to come back and visit anytime, we try to update at least twice a year.
What a neat experience. People who can sing make me jealous. Glad that you had a good time.
Way to go, Greg!!!!! Donnia told me all about it. What an opportunity!
Hey, everyone else, I taught him voice lessons for 2 months! Oh, I am so proud! (Wiping away a tear.) I created him! Ha! Just kidding, I could never take any credit for natural talent like that!
Congratulations!
We have always known he would've won AI. If only law school hadn't gotten in the way...
Love you guys! Wish we could've been there to see it. Fred went and called to say how great it was.
I hope you don't mind knowing that I still get chills when I listen to your hubby sing. Love it!
I'm so jealous! I want to move to UT or AZ just to participate in these shows again!!
And how cool that you had those church leaders at the show. Did you get to sing in it, too, Tammy?
Wow! Greg that is powerful!!! You are the most famous person I know. We were in Utah too! We were at the SLC temple while you were singing~ imagine that!!
It has been too long since I have heard that performed live! It would have been so fun to be there to hear it. You still have your pipes Greg! When are they going to have you guys put that on in Nauvoo? We are here for one more year so make it happen!
Wow! That is so amazing! I am so jealous of people that have musical talent!
JJ told me a little about your experiences on your trip. Can't wait to hear the details from you. So exciting!!!!
What number do I call to vote! I have always been a HUGE fan of Greg's! I love the video! Great job, Greg!
I am sorry we missed your "American Idol"! We had been out of town visiting my folks and had too many catch up things to do last week! Thanks for the email though :) That's awesome about the Prophet and Apostles at the event!! WOW!
Man alive, Greg has a voice! I really need to buy the "Joseph Smith the Prophet" CD.... And others of Rob Gardner's. I wish I could have been there to hear it, it would have been wonderful.
I love the man yawning behind Greg, too ::hehehe::
So exciting. What an amazing experience. I'm glad that I have a small glimpse into your world! Maybe someday we'll actually see each other, too!
there are few things better in this life than hearing you and greg sing together. i remember those great moments wishing i had a great voice like you. I'd even take having greg's voice if that meant i was able to sing! i'm sure that would surprise a lot of people if a girl got up to sing and a man's voice came out. but it would be a lot better than my current voice!
I don;t know who reads this, so I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I'm glad Greg got to sing with the pirate. Arrgh!
Ah, your blog music is so relaxing, I love it.
Ok, that has always been one of my Favorite JSTP songs, and Greg totally rocks it, as he always did. I even got chills from a blog movie. Love it.
How cool about Pres. Monson and Uchtdorf!!
No way! I love Rob Gardner's music! What an amazing experience! I wish i could have gone to see it!
You two are nothing but a big bunch of talent hogs! You took it all and left none for the rest of us. I guess that means you'll both have to kepe singing and singing to entertain those of us who are "less fortunate."
Oh, p.s. Greg, I actually had to respond to an inquiry about someone's moral turpitudinal badness. The inquiror was very puzzled as to why I'd laugh at such a question!
Wow!! How fun for you that you can hear that anytime you want. I can't wait to hear his version of the "Wheels on the Bus" for Emma. You too will take childrens songs to new heights. LOVE the G string. I'm always looking for opportunities to post sexy things, I just can't find one.
Tell them to take the production on the road to the DC area. We'd love to hear it out here.
Totally got chills! WOW!! So, there could have been 3 am. idols if he would have tried out this season...or are we over the hill!? :) See ya soon!!!!!!!
Post a Comment