WELP. I did it. I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting this morning. I have previously done the online version... but bit the bullet and took myself to the IRLTOEFFA (I really love to eat fattening foods anonymous) meeting. I feel good about it, too. I have always been a regular and enthusiastic excerciser... but FOOD is always my downfall. I was my perfect size when I got married in 2003, then started cooking yummy foods for my husband and packed on an easy 30 pounds. In 2006, Greg and I joined WW and I lost 35 pounds (Greg lost 65). I got pregnant in 2007 and now in 2009 I have found that 30 pounds again. UGH. I've tried doing WW online since Emma's birth, but I am a WEAK person and I need ACCOUNTABILITY and SUPPORT. I have good motivation, because we would like to try Invitro Fertilization again for baby #2 and the healthier your body is, the more likely it is that you will get pregnant. Oh, and I'd like to look really sexy in my skinny jeans. SOOOO... here's for another shot at Weight Watchers. I'll probably take you along on my weight loss journey here and there. I have done this once, I KNOW I can do it again.

15 comments:
You are too freakin funny. I hear ya sista...the holidays were not kind. So we live next to a great park, have children the same age, and both have a burning desire to see a little more definition in our deriere (I have no idea how to spell butt in french) I am up for a little butt kick around kiwanis while the weather is beautiful waddaya say? Call me, lets chat.
Where do I get a mirror like that? SERIOUSLY! LOL Now that I'm not pregnant, I am also wanting to try the weight-loss thing... Good luck!
That is a funny picture. Where did you find such a clever pic? Good for you for taking the plunge to go to the meeting. I passed by a Dunkin' Donuts today...small victories. :)
You always have the funniest pictures!
I am with you. I was the perfect size when I got married....
Then, I learned to make bread and I have gained about 25 lbs. While in AZ...I really noticed it.
Just awful. I never had a problem with gaining weight...until now! I think that getting close to my 30s is meaning my metabolism is changing...right?
I need to find the inner strength and follow your steps. I just don't know that I can do it!
Good for you. Wish you were in our training group. :) That really is the greatest picture, although semi-pornographic. YIKES! :) Tell Greg to at least wait until you have your garters on next time.
Go Tammy! I'm so proud of you, and I'm excited to hear about your success. Keep us posted.
I LOVE the pic! Greg really is naughty for taking that, isn't he?? I'm proud of you for taking the plunge. I need accountability, too, and am lucky to get that in my little triathalon group. I hope we're both successful! Go Team!
hahahaha You are so funny! Good for you, I know you can do it too! Good Luck, you have a lot of friends to give you support girl!
If only....
I could come up with a million reasons why I can't get on the ball.
Thanks for being an inspiration. I've got 30 pounds I would love to say goodbye to.
So we'll be in Phx in March to visit and have June's blessing. Probably the week of the 16th. If you're around, we'd love to see you and meet your cute Emma.
WOOT WOOT! You can do it! I've been doing a makeshift Weight Watchers since October and I could not be happier. I can not believe how motivating it was for me. I left after the first meeting and said to myself, I can not come back here next week and not have lost anything. I've been losing ever since (except week 2). I had to call my mom today to tell her how much weight I've lost total because I didn't feel Tyler's reaction was as excited and proud as I wanted it to be. I can't wait to hear about your journey, I'm sure it will motivate me. Be sure to post up the treasures of knowledge you hear at your meetings so I can share them with my group (since we're all to poor to pay, a girl that's done it before does the weigh-ins and meetings at her house. It's worked out quite well). Good luck!
Where can I buy that mirror? I love it! go Tammy...you can do it! Although you are already hot stuff...but I am right there with you on wanting those jeans back...you saw my wedding video...that bride was a whole other skinny person...not me! :) But, all in time!
Get on girl! I will be happy to hold you accountable for all kinds of past transgressions.
Good luck.
-Matt
Ha ha, I love that picture. Good job starting up. You'll do great!
Hi um, hysterical picture. I am the opposite tho, I can be skinny and still see myself in the mirror as huge! SO, Lets do this thing. When are you going to WW? I go to the Tempe one at 7:30 am on Saturdays. THE BEST LEADER and the best support and ideas. JOIN ME! HOw fun would that be to meet there? Come on.
Linz
HOly FREAK! Where did you find that picuture? I want a mirror like that.
Post a Comment