We bought a season pass membership to the Phoenix Zoo last week. Actually, we split the membership with some friends and it came out to $53 for the whole year. Pretty good deal, huh? Something about buying this season pass, made me feel like more of a "Mom". Like I can use it to prove my motherhood. "Hey, look guys, it's really true... see... I have a year membership to the community zoo." Nevermind the baby in the stroller, just look at the schnazzy card I got. Anyway. Emma really enjoyed herself.
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Where the Wild Things Are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have actually never seen a lion upright and awake at the zoo before. We usually spend a few minutes taunting the semi-comatose lions who are busy snoozing and ignoring us. In fact, most of the time we even consider it pretty well before we make the trek over to their enclosure, knowing they'll just be lying around again. Lazy lions.
it's a date! Wyatt and i have a zoo pass too. Wyatt and Emma sitting in a tree......
We just got a pass too. Let's meet up sometime.
That is a great idea-way to save some money too! Wish we could go with you!
SO glad you enjoyed it! I haven't taken advantage of the pass yet, but I'm excited to be able to. I think I might go with a cousin on Wednesday. I love the zoo. Partly because, like you said, it makes me an official [good] mother.
Post a Comment