Oh how we LOVE this word in our family. Such joy!!!
We have been counting down to this trip for at least 6 months and we were SO excited when it finally arrived!
We went to celebrate my Grandpa's 90th Birthday! Jeff and Ashlee and their boys met us. And my Mom and Dad and Glen joined in the fun. John and Lucy were also there for a few days! Last minute Jerry and his kids ended up spending time with us as well! It was a big group and we had a BLAST!!!
I broke up the days, so that it would be easier for me to post and if there is need of explanation, I will do so before a picture! But, there are A LOT of pictures and most are pretty self explanatory.
It was definitely a TRIP to REMEMBER. Oh how we love family and Disneyland!!!!
We left on a Sunday, immediately after church. The kids were SO excited to get into the car and hit the road (and Greg and I were pretty jazzed ourselves!!).
Here we are watching fireworks on Sunday evening on the deck of our hotel. Everyone so happy to be together and pumped for our first day at Disneyland.
Day ONE begins!!
Emma and I were pretty excited about these Minnie Ears. I found a blog where a lady showed how to make these ears with the girls hair! We got so many comments throughout the day! It was really fun for both of us! Emma loved the extra attention, but when I asked her if she wanted to do them the next day, she confessed that they kind of hurt her head a little. :)
Grandpa in his Mickey Ears and a group of the grand kids!
Woot woot!! My highest score ever on Astro Blasters!! This was my very first game, and although we played at least 10 more times I never got even close to this score!
I just LOVE Ty hear squeezing the life out of Emma's Minnie Ears. haha.
Seeing MICKEY!!!
This is a little out of order, but we had some gifts setting out for the kids on the morning that we left for Disneyland! Some fun stuff to do in the car mostly.
This was our family countdown finally down to just ONE Mickey Ear!! HOORAY!!
In the car ready to leave!
Reading stories with Grandpa on our first night together. This never happened any other night, because after a day at Disneyland, the kids came home and CRASHED into their beds. Gotta love it!!
Grant on his FAVORITE ride, Dumbo!!!
A spontaneous kiss for Mickey from William. Adorable!!
John and Lucy were with us in in January of 2013 at Disneyland. So we had lots of fun joking that this was our second annual trip together and were cooler than everyone else. ;)
In an unrelated note. We had to wait WAY TOO LONG for this Toon Town Ride all about Roger Rabbit and I don't think I will ever try it again. Learn something new every trip.
Will busted out some SERIOUS dance moves during the first parade.
You can see one of his action moves here…
One TIRED little Minnie.




































No comments:
Post a Comment