We had our transfer of embryos this afternoon. The doc was able to implant two very healthy and strong embryos. The surgery was quick and painless and all went smoothly. We'll find out the results next Thursday, April 29th. Don't call me, I'll call you. :)
Sure, my belly is so big from bloating I look like I'm about 4 months pregnant... but my Sports Illustrated Swim Suit photo shoot isn't for another few months, so my body should be back to it's incredible physique by then. Phew. Boy would my agent be mad.
Below are pics of the little ones. I showed them to Emma and said, "Here Emma, come look at this picture of your baby brother and sister", to which she stared at intently and retorted, "cute!". I guess low expectations breed pleasant outcomes, right?
Shot through the butt -
And you're to blame -
Darling, you give love a bad name.
How could that ever get old? I dare say, NEVER.
Thank you to the following author/books for keeping me entertained through the last week. Being sick has not been AWESOME, but I do love reading, and I have enjoyed a variety of good books.


Thank you my sweet Emma for keeping me entertained during my mandatory 24-hours of bed rest post-surgery. She proudly knelt on a chair and performed this sweet Primary song. OK, maybe I bribed her with 5 jelly beans, but she did it. And a special THANK YOU to my AMAZING Mom and Husband for taking such good care of me. I have been the laziest slouch ever this week, and they have attended to my every need. Seriously the best. I owe them a HUGE high five for sure.
27 comments:
Wahoo! Glad to hear it went well. You not only have cute embryo's, your Emma is stinkin' the cutest thing ever with that song. We'll be excited to hear the news in a week!
Shot through the butt? That could never get old. Love it!
Emma knows lyrics to songs better than I do! The only thing missing from the video to be a sitting image of you, is her pushing someone off the "stage".
We are so excited for you guys and we continue to pray for Tammy to have a baby every night. :) We love you guys!
Hooray! LOVED Emma singing this song... and could basically see you in the background pointing up at her flat moments. STAGE MOM!!! Looking forward to seeing you and all your babies on the next episode of Toddlers and Tiaras... which I just realized you won't be able to watch because you don't have real cable. :(
Nevertheless, 5 jelly beans well spent. Proud of you and love you like crazy.
MKG
I hope things go well and you have exciting news to post next week. I had to have progesterone shots for two weeks straight with my 2nd baby. It was not fun. It makes you so sore but the end results is worth all the pain/discomfort. Thanks for sharing your journey.
I am so touched by Emma's song. Kids can be such stinkers sometimes, but that song is what it's all about! Out of the mouth of a babe. Beautiful. Good luck and our prayers are with you.
What? No video of Tammy singing her special song for us? I just couldn't get quite the visual that I needed...
But I'll settle for Emma's little song, I guess. :) I was seriously loving that video--especially when she ran out of air for a sec. It was precious! I agree with Melanie, 5 jellybeans very well spent. How many would it take to get that Tammy video....? Okay okay, I'll quit harping on about it. Besides, I know it's really just chalky conversation hearts that do the trick for you...
I might be SO IN LOVE with Emma and her singing right now, I can hardly focus on you and your good news. WOW! HOW do you do that? I really need to know. Do you sing songs all day long, repeatedly? Love!
Oh, and also, soooo happy to hear thing went well! Keepin my fingers crossed.
And one more thing, did you REALLY read that many books in one week? Holy cow!
Tam, you deserve every bit of laziness that comes your way with all you're going through to get that little one(s) here! Emma's singing was the BEST!
Well, aside from a few modulations I'd have to say Emma nailed that song! She is looking like a little Tammy to me...do you think so too? I can't believe how big she is. And of course the embryos are cute too. I'm praying my heart out for you!
In the words of Phoebe Bouffet:
"Are you in there little fetus?
In nine months wiil you come greet us?
I will buy some Adidas."
Love that song by Emma. She's a little songbird for sure!
Great looking embryos! You're in our prayers that everything is positive on the 29th!
Congratulations, Tammy!
I'll add my vote to wanting to see the video of Tammy singing "Shot through the butt". There is no way that will not always be hilarious.
Ohhh Tammy you crack me up, even not feeling your best you're able to keep up with the stand-up comedy?! So impressed.
Come on TWINS!! :)
You are and have been in our prayers.
You are hilarious btw!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Emma's performance! How precious!
...Oh and I need to tell you sometime the dream I had the other night partly due to reading your blog. I think it will give you a good laugh ;)
Love you guys!
Hooray for good news and moving on to the next step! We're crossing our fingers for you! Take care of yourself.
And that little Emma is such a darling! She is such a good little singer, and I love that primary song. I see many family performances in your future. :)
Great singing Emma! We'll keep our fingers crossed and you in our prayers! Did your mom go home this week? Do you think you'll feel up to coming for dinner on the 2nd? You just let me know!
Good vibes and prayers to you! Emma is a doll! And I believe the last line to your Bon Jovi song is "Darling, you give love a band-aid." :)
I taught our primary kids that song for Easter and all 100+ of them didn't sing it as well as Emma! She is awesome! We hope and pray all goes well this week. They are good looking embryos! And thanks for the new book selection. I will be sure to pick them up.
You crap me up! Loved Emma's song :) Praying that all goes well. Miss you!
I'm praying for you and your babies. Thanks for sharing this journey with the world.
I LOVED that video of Emma. So darling!
oh man Tammy, I love you--i can hear your voice in my head when i read your blog and it gives me smiles and laughter. :) so WONDERFUL about the two embryos. i'll wait by the phone...:)
SOOO CUTE!!!!! hilarious to hear a kid singing and correctly enunciating words beyond her vocabulary ("suffer them to come to me" Love it!) I wish my boys would sing...niether of them is into it. My girl better!! Emma will be a superstar singer just like her Momma!
SOOO CUTE!!!!! hilarious to hear a kid singing and correctly enunciating words beyond her vocabulary ("suffer them to come to me" Love it!) I wish my boys would sing...niether of them is into it. My girl better!! Emma will be a superstar singer just like her Momma!
Post a Comment